Lovely Presentation and Great Location
This well presented townhouse will surely impress as soon as you pull in to the small private estate. Pets on application
It's a beautiful three bedroom townhouse having been renovated and is ready for a new resident to call home.
The ground floor is an open plan living/dining and modern kitchen, which has lovely stone bench tops,stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, good storage and internal access to the garage. There's also a large storage space under the stairs. You will also find a separate laundry and ground floor powder room. There is access to the lovely courtyard from the dining area.
The 1st floor presents the 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes and fans with the master bedroom enjoying a walk-in robe and lovely ensuite along with an airconditioning unit. You will also find the large family bathroom on this floor.
* Fully carpeted master bedroom with built-in robes, air-conditioning, ceiling fan and ensuite
* Pets on application
* Two additional bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* 2 bathrooms with shower and bathtub, 3 toilets.
* Modern kitchen with stone bench top, electric stove, oven and dishwasher
* Downstairs area is fully tiled
* Secure remote controlled garage with additional parking space in the complex.
* Separate internal laundry with additional toilet
* Private enclosed courtyard
* Security screen through out
* Extra storage under stairs
* 3 minutes drive to Browns Plains Grand Plaza
* 4 minutes drive to Browns Plains State High School
* Bus 545, 550 right next to the town house complex
* Close to Chemist Warehouse, gyms, major shopping centre, major highway (Mount Lindesay Highway, Logan Motorway, M2)
We look forward to meeting you at 2/229 Browns Plains Rd
BOOK AN INSPECTION: Make sure you don't miss out - Register today! We really want to meet you!
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellation to the inspection.
All Properties Group cannot be held responsible for providing prospective tenants with cancellation notices, or other relevant information, should they not be registered to attend.