MUST BE SOLD – HOUSE SIZED DUPLEX BY THE BEACH
Offering a prime location this two-and-a-half-year-old duplex is just a casual stroll away from the sand, surf, cafes, and shops in the buzzing beachside suburb of Warana.
Immersed in a secluded tranquil setting; this is a home that says 'holiday' every time you step through the stunning over-sized front entry gate. Privacy is assured as this trendy residence does not share any common internal walls with the neighbouring property.
This house sized duplex boasts three generous bedrooms all with built in storage plus a chic ensuite and large walk in robe to the master. The main bathroom features contemporary fixtures and fittings along with a bath and separate toilet. With ample storage throughout, plus a study nook this is not only a beautiful but also a very practical home.
Designed for easy entertaining, this beach house is a showcase of fresh, neutral tones and finishes with a fluid, clever floor plan. The manicured gardens, outdoor entertaining and spa area are perfectly protected, making it ideal for year-round enjoyment and comfort.
Features include -
• North facing duplex on approximately 300sqm of prime beachside real estate
• Superb internal flow between the multiple living and dining zones
• Spacious designer kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benches and ample storage
• Air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout and a wood burner stove ensure year-round comfort
• Luxe open plan living with effortless flow to oversized outdoor alfresco
• Gorgeous private outdoor spa is the perfect spot to relax and unwind in every season
• Full sized laundry with ample storage and easy outdoor access
• Multiple indoor and outdoor areas providing relaxed yet sophisticated entertaining options
• Single lock up garage and carport plus multiple sheds have all your storage needs sorted
• Short stroll to dog friendly surf beach, shops, café's, and facilities
This thoughtfully designed home fits the brief as a wonderful full-time residence for those wanting a low maintenance lifestyle at the beach. An absolute must to inspect, please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.