Inspections available by Private Appointment
Every suburb is blessed with a hidden gem, a property that screams WOW factor. In Tamborine - this is it!
This custom designed Metricon home has been built with no detail or expense spared. From the moment you step foot on this private oasis you feel separated and secluded from the surrounds. The private shrubs surrounding the property and stunning manicured gardens create a serene feeling of beauty.
Heading inside you are greeted with high ceilings and doorways that provide a feeling of luxury and space, and if space is what you're after then this is for you! The long hallway has a door separating the property into 2 wings, easily converted into dual living or simply a "kids wing". With 4 of the 5 bedrooms including a connected Bathroom and walk in robe, and the 5th connected to a seperate living space with it's own kitchen - all you need to worry about is the arguments over who gets which bedroom!
Other features you'll love;
- Steel framed Metricon Build
- Oversized Masters retreat with stunning WIR and Ensuite
- 4 large bedrooms (3 with WIR and Ensuite)
- Palatial sized kitchen with stone bench-tops, European appliances and more
- Oversized walk in pantry with sink
- 24kw Ducted Air-Conditioning with seperate zones and controllers in each room
- 9.6kw Solar system with Tesla Powerwall
- Sonos speaker system throughout home
- New Ozone 12m pool with spa, kiddy splash and water features
- Large single bay shed with power and seperate driveway
- Bore water for gardens
- Septic System (Serviced Annually)
- 12 Camera security system and Alarm
- Ducted Vacuum throughout
- 60,000L Water Tank
This piece of heaven is 50 minutes by road from both Brisbane City Centre and the Brisbane International/Domestic Airport. Surfers Paradise Beach is approx. 40 minutes from Riemore, with both Beenleigh and Waterford being only 20 minutes away.
The Estate has underground electricity and telephone services, NBN, council garbage collection, bitumen roads and constant flow water (trickle feed). As well as being close to primary and high schools with school bus services.
Existing Community Facilities include a neighbourhood shop selling groceries, fresh fruit/vegetables, takeaway food and petrol. Next door there is a newsagency and post office. A service station with full mechanical workshop is complimented by a panel shop.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.