Oceanic Drive's Best Buy!
Just three rooftops to the beach access and popular Wyanda Park, Number One Hundred and Ninety-four Oceanic Drive offers the ultimate coastal lifestyle many can only dream of. Set on a generous 570sqm block in one of the most desired beachside locations, this home has the features that will please the most active of families.
After 21 wonderful years in this home the Sellers have made the decision to relocate, creating a rare opportunity for a very astute Buyer.
The contemporary open plan kitchen features stone benchtops, streamlined cabinetry, ample storage space and quality appliances. Flowing on from the kitchen is the expansive, casual indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces overlooking the sparkling inground pool perfect for the most amazing gatherings with family and friends.
There are four spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans plus a separate office/nursery and multiple indoor and outdoor living zones. The master suite occupies the second level and features a generous walk-in robe, ensuite and private east facing balcony. This wonderful family home is ready to move straight into and enjoy everything on offer in this amazing location.
Oceanic Drive runs parallel to some of the best beaches and has always been a desirable address on the Sunshine Coast, further enhanced by the world class health precinct conveniently located only minutes away plus the Bokarina Beach development with future cafes and restaurants is within a short stroll.
• 570sqm of prime Bokarina Beach real estate just steps to the sand
• Open plan living with multiple indoor and outdoor living zones
• Contemporary open plan kitchen with quality appliances, stone benches, and ample storage
• Four generous bedrooms offering wonderful separation plus great family bathroom
• Upper-level parents retreat complete with office/nursery, ensuite, walk in robe and balcony
• All-weather northeast facing outdoor entertaining overlooks private sun soaked inground pool
• Oversized double lock up garage with internal access and new epoxy flooring
• Fully fenced with low maintenance tropical gardens and lawn areas
• 7kW Solar power, ceiling fans and great aspect to capture winter sunshine and summer ocean breezes
• Three rooftops to beach access, Wyanda Park, dog off leash beach and spectacular coastal pathway
• Close to schools, Sunshine Coast Health Hub, sports precinct, major shopping, cinemas, and restaurants
This property provides an excellent opportunity to purchase in one of the Sunshine Coasts fastest growing hotspots. With further infrastructure projects underway such as the Maroochydore CBD and airport expansion, its little wonder why the Sunshine Coast has had record growth over the past 12 months, a sign the area is as popular as ever and beachside real estate will always be so in demand.
Properties of this calibre in this location rarely become available, please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.