587M2 OF BEACHSIDE GOLD
Don't miss out on an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase this neat and tidy low set home positioned on 587sqm of beachside land zoned medium density residential.
Boasting a 19.4M frontage and 30M depth this parcel of prime real estate is the ideal position to redevelop or create your dream beachside abode.
Number Nineteen Bandaroo Street boasts three bedrooms and a family friendly bathroom with bath and separate toilet. The expansive lawn areas are great for kids and pets and the fully fenced yard ensures privacy and peace of mind.
Just a short stroll to the sand, local shops, multiple playgrounds, and the spectacular coastal pathway savvy buyers are snapping up properties quickly in this popular pocket.
• Prime 587m2 of beachside medium density zoned land with development potential
• Quiet street just a short stroll to the beach
• Neat and tidy low-set brick and tile home
• Three generous bedrooms, two with built in storage
• Family friendly bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Fully fenced with single lock up garage
• 19.4 metre frontage and 30 metre depth
• Large low maintenance yard with generous lawn areas
• Short stroll to local shops, playgrounds, and coastal pathway
All this plus easy access to main arterial roads to reach the Sunshine Coast Airport and an easy commute to Brisbane there is no denying that this area is hot property. Warana will continue to be high on the list for many looking to invest and live in one of the Sunshine Coasts best beachside suburbs.
Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.
- 3 BED
- 1 BATH
- 1 CAR PARKS
- 587 m2 LAND
UNDER CONTRACT $1.4M