COASTAL CLASS – HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER
A stunning example of resort-style living, this luxurious family home is quiet oasis just moments from everything on offer in this wonderful location. Positioned on the highly desired Oceanic Drive, this superb residence will impress with its relaxed sense of style, light filled design and impeccable sophistication. This exceptional lifestyle property offers an ultra-private resort-like environment within a magical serene setting mere steps to the beach.
With its stunning stone benchtops, streamlined joinery and oversized island/breakfast bar, the kitchen includes quality appliances and a large walk-in pantry. Flowing on from the kitchen is the expansive, open-plan, casual living/dining area with soaring ceilings and extensive use of glass leading to the tranquil elevated timber deck.
The main living area seamlessly connects with the outdoors offering wonderful day to day family living and a great entertainer's lifestyle. Complete with a large covered outdoor alfresco that leads to the striking inground pool and low maintenance lush gardens this home boasts the perfect balance.
Identified as one of Oceanic Drive's best homes, number One Hundred and Eighty is the epitome of class, sophistication, and style. Spread over two levels of luxury, the home showcases an immensely flexible floorplan with an array of open spaces revealing a multitude of informal living areas that all effortlessly spill onto alfresco zones. Showcasing a modern yet refined palette that exudes contemporary finesse, it presents a flexible design offering a choice of living and entertaining spaces to suit the growing family.
• 571sqm of prime Oceanic Drive real estate just four rooftops to the beach
• Complete renovation/rebuild less than five years ago by quality local builder
• Multiple spacious indoor and outdoor living zones for all seasons
• Impressive entry featuring double doors, soaring ceilings & strategically placed glazing
• Gourmet kitchen with stunning stone benches, streamlined cabinetry, walk in pantry and quality appliances
• Four generous bedrooms with built in robes, two bathrooms plus additional powder room
• Lavish master suite including exquisite ensuite with stand-alone bath and walk in robe
• Dedicated office or study zone with pool view perfect for work/learn from home
• Family-sized laundry w/ abundance of storage
• Air-conditioning, solar hot water & stainless-steel security screens
• Double lock up garage with internal access plus additional off-street parking for up to 4 more vehicles
• Stunning private inground designer pool with all-weather entertaining area surrounded by low maintenance tropical landscaping
• Footsteps to the sand, coastal pathway, and Wyanda Park
• Close to shops, schools, health hub, sports stadium, and facilities
Unique in its location just steps to the sand it is a mere hour from Brisbane CBD and International Airport and only a short drive from the Sunshine Coast International Airport and new Maroochydore CBD. The new multi-billion-dollar World class health precinct is conveniently located only minutes away as is the Sunshine Coast Stadium and sports hub.
An absolute must to inspect, contact Craig or Sonia for more information.