ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 18 Chaffey Street Marsden | -
Brick & Tile Family Home, Tranquil Privacy, Move-in Ready, Flowy Floorplan and a Convenient Location.
In prime position, 18 Chaffey Street is only minutes to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands including Berrinba Wetlands Park and shopping centres. Resting on the high side of the road this well-presented family home offers immaculate gardens and outdoor setting with a retreat-like feel with complete privacy.
Perfect for families and the savvy investor this amazing home features three good size bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fans, outdoor entertaining area, garden shed, plenty of car and trailer accommodation and much more.
Why we love this home:
- 3 bedrooms: all with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with bathroom access
- Spacious modern kitchen: loads of cupboard & bench space, skylight
- Two-way bathroom: shower & bath, skylight
- Large lounge room with air con & ceiling fan
- Open plan dining with ceiling fan
- Updated internal laundry with storage and bench space
- Security screens throughout
- Tinted windows
- Large outdoor entertaining area with retractable blinds
- Single lock up garage with drive through access
- Double gate side access
- Easy care gardens
- Garden shed with awning
- Fully fenced 621m2
- Brick & tile build: 1990
- Marsden on Fifth Shopping Complex
- Public Transport
- Primary and Secondary schools
- Berrinba Wetlands Park
- Easy access to Logan Motorway
- Parks & playgrounds
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.