Available to Inspect // Massive Apartment with everything at your doorstep
Welcome to Modena on Chevron! This Stylish Apartment block is located on a quiet street with easy access to the main Chevron Precinct as well as Surfers Paradise. In just minutes by foot, bike, car or Public Transport you could be laying on the Sandy Surfers Paradise beach or enjoying the nightlife. After all of that you get to come home to your spacious 180m2 Apartment with secure basement parking, swipe entry and lift.
You'll love the large living and dining space which opens up onto your private balcony perfect for entertaining or your 4 legged friends. The well appointed granite kitchen blends in perfectly and with plenty of bench spaces offers great flexibility to the new owners.
Heading into the master you're met with an overwhelming feeling of space as you see the open Ensuite with spa bath, massive shower and double vanities. This space is seen throughout the home with large bedrooms and even a third multi use space with a private balcony. This could be a bedroom, home office, media room, kids room or simply a glamorous place for you 4 legged friends to sleep!
What else can I say, this really has it all!
- Massive 180m2 of living
- Tandem car space perfect for 2 cars or storage (Currently setp up with single car and oversized storage cage)
- Large Main Bedroom with balcony and Ensuite
- Ensuite features a stunning spa bath, shower and toilet
- Large light filled 2nd Bedroom with BIR
- 3rd Bedroom/Study or living with private balcony
- Stunning well positioned kitchen with Granite bench tops & Delonghi Appliances
- Separate Powder room and Main Bathroom
- Spacious internal Laundry
- RENTAL APPRAISAL: $800-$900 p.w
- Body Corp approx $143p.w
- Large Basement car park
- Large Pool with Heated Spa
- Undercover Barbecue Area
Chevron Island's village offers great cafe culture as well as prime boutique shopping. There are great places to eat on the Island with endless cafes, cocktail bars, bakeries - a great spot for a scrumptious breakfast. There is also a range of boutiques for young and old, great hairdressers and day spa. The beaches, restaurants, clubs and shops of Surfers Paradise are only a few minutes walk.