Another One Sold by Jonathon McMahon - Plantation Perfection in Prime Location
Welcome to 154 Conte Circuit in the beautiful suburbs of Augustine Heights, located in one of the most sought-after locations you will find and best of all enjoy the local parks and walking trails that are spread across the local area.
Presented as a near new home we offer to you an opportunity that is rarely found, a large, quality home with a good-sized backyard and bushland views and outlook.
• Four good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
• Master is enormous and offers a super stylish en-suite and large walk-in robe (check out the floor plan)
• Open plan kitchen living dining area
• Kitchen is executive level featuring a ginormous island bench, twin ovens, dishwasher, high quality gas cooktop, plumbed in fridge space, built in microwave and a huge walk in pantry
• Separate study
• Huge fully separate rumpus / media room
• 2.7m high ceilings throughout
• 2100mm high internal doors amplifying the generous ceiling heights
• Fully zoned and ducted air conditioning
• Security screens throughout
• Large entertainment area flowing from the dining room
• Fantastic back yard ready for your children to play or put your dream swimming pool in
• Side access through swinging gates
• High quality and stylish flooring throughout are a perfect example of how the owners have spared no expense when designing the home
• Security alarm system fully installed.
• House is 254.7sqm and land size is 639sqm and finish build date was October 2016
Today is the day to act on this one, do not delay as simply put we will be selling as the value on offer is exceptional and you cannot replace this home for this price.
The location, the community, the home itself and makes this a fantastic purchase and we look forward to greeting you at the open this weekend.
For further information contact Jonathon McMahon and he will do everything he can to welcome you to this amazing community we have on offer.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."