Chilled Beach Vibes and Dual Living
Once upon a time Warana was merely the suburb you passed by on your way between Caloundra and Mooloolaba. Developed by Kawana Estates, the subdivision began in 1977 and was accessed via the Frank Nicklin Way. Fast forward 40+ years and Warana is now known as one of the Sunshine Coast's most desired beachside suburbs offering a host of services and facilities. Number Fifteen Currawan Street was one of the flagship houses constructed in 1977 and has been the favoured location for family gatherings and beachside holidays for generations.
Filled with natural light, textured surfaces, loads of timber and thoughtful workman ship this beachside abode is all about endless fun and nostalgia for days gone by. Be immediately entranced by the open plan living with raked ceilings and exposed brickwork, polished timber floors and seamless indoor/outdoor integration. A fabulous gourmet kitchen features all the mod cons, stone benches, ample storage, and tranquil pool view.
This is a home where you can imagine yourself enjoying family get-togethers and endless summer days. Throw open the doors and let the refreshing sea breezes and sounds of the surf soothe your soul. This gorgeous home is a private, peaceful sanctuary where you can relax and unwind, and it also offers a multiple of uses and income streams for those looking for something extra.
• 546sqm of blue-chip north facing land in a quiet street
• 4 bed and 2 bath with dual living potential
• Luxury retro beach house in one of the Sunshine Coast's most sought-after suburbs
• Granny flat/second residence perfect for extended family or additional income
• Main residence features three bedrooms all with built in storage and plantation shutters
• Trendy bathroom with dual vanity, dual shower, bath, and separate toilet
• Contemporary kitchen with stone tops, ample storage, and pool view
• Stunning hardwood timber flooring, raked ceilings and on trend exposed brickwork
• All weather outdoor entertaining overlooks sparkling private inground pool
• Solar power, ceiling fans and security screens
• Huge 6 x 6 shed offers ample secure storage or could be converted to gym/games room
• Large backyard with low maintenance gardens and large lawn area
• Short stroll to surf beach, playground, and future coastal pathway
• Close to major shopping, cinemas, schools, surf club, hospital, and sports stadium
Just seven rooftops to the end of the street and your beach access finds you at the popular John Hotton Park with beach access leading you onto kilometres of pristine white sand with surf breaks, fishing gutters and dog friendly beaches.
An inspection is a must! Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.