612SQM OF BEACHSIDE OPPORTUNITY
Nestled in a quiet street a short stroll to kilometers of white sandy dog friendly beaches and coastal pathway, this beach house offers an incredible lifestyle opportunity. What's more, with the iconic BFresh complex just around the corner, you won't have to venture far for your morning coffee and quality produce.
Number Fourteen Parari Street is a neat and tidy three-bedroom brick and tile home positioned on 612sqm of northeast facing beach side gold. Boasting only one neighbouring house with 30m of northern boundary and an impressive street frontage of 67m this parcel of prime real estate is the ideal position to redevelop (STCA) or create your dream beachside abode.
• Impressive 612sqm of northeast facing beachside real estate
• Nestled in a quiet street just a short stroll to the beach access and playground
• Neat and tidy low-set brick and tile home
• Contemporary kitchen features stone benches, gas cooking and dishwasher
• Three generous bedrooms with built in storage and WIR to master
• Family friendly bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Ceiling fans and security screens throughout with air-conditioning to master
• Impressive 67 metre frontage and 30 metre northern boundary
• Large fully fenced low maintenance yard with generous lawn areas
• Excellent long-term tenant in place until May 2023
• Short stroll to BFresh beach, schools, shops, and facilities
Positioned in a superb location this beachside home is ideal for all sectors of the market, from investors to homeowners and developers alike. Properties of this calibre in this price bracket are quickly snapped up…an inspection is a must.
Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.