Luxe Island Living
Nestled in a whisper quiet street Number Fourteen Barbuda Circuit offers a rare and desirable opportunity to experience the quintessential Kawana Island lifestyle. The creative elements and clever design features will excite you from the moment you arrive.
Spread over two light filled levels this luxury abode epitomises indoor-outdoor living with a stunning covered alfresco that effortlessly combines with carefree and breezy interiors.
Acting as the social heart of the home is a striking open plan living/dining space and chef's kitchen with stone benches, generous storage, quality appliances including a gas cooktop and sublime pool view. Corner sliding glass doors seamlessly link the kitchen and living room to the private outdoor area with its alfresco entertaining and sparkling heated inground pool.
Accommodation comprises of four generous bedrooms all with built in storage serviced by three luxurious bathrooms. The lavish master suite enjoys an elevated aspect over the pool and features a deluxe ensuite with sumptuous spa bath and generous walk-in robe.
With a practical floorplan and sophisticated design, the home boasts a low-maintenance and striking modern look that focuses on easy in/outdoor living.
• 4 bed | 3 bath | 2 car | 316sqm
• Premium location in a quiet leafy street only steps to the waterfront
• Striking contemporary elegance spread over two levels of luxury
• Full of light and energy with a flowing indoor-outdoor layout
• Designer kitchen includes stone benches, gas cooking, and sublime pool view
• Sumptuous master retreat with walk in robe and luxury ensuite
• Low maintenance tropical gardens with lush lawn area
• Solar power, quality fixtures and freshly painted inside and out
• New reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning with iZone controller still under warranty
• Sparkling magnesium inground pool with heating for year-round enjoyment
• Internal access to double LUG plus extra off-street parking
• Short stroll to restaurants and picturesque walking and cycle paths linking to Mooloolaba, Minyama and the beach
• Close to shops, cinemas, schools, hospital, and sports stadium
A showpiece of timeless style and coastal living, this stunning bespoke residence is just a short stroll to restaurants, children's parks, Double Bay beach and the waterfront. Unique in its location quiet, and private, yet hard to believe it is a mere hour from Brisbane CBD and International Airport and only a short drive from the Sunshine Coast International Airport and new Maroochydore CBD. The new multi-billion-dollar World class health precinct is conveniently located only minutes away.
This amazing property must be seen to be truly appreciated.