** SOLD BY ANDY HUANG **
OWNERS MOVING TO COAST
Freshly painted with new carpets, this immaculate home has been meticulously maintained over the years by the owners, but a sea-change makes it possible for a new family to snap up this amazing family home. The owners have already purchased, so ALL OFFERS will be presented to the owners for consideration.
Sparkling clean & sitting on a generous, flat 600sqm block this is the perfect family home or a great investment with rentals in this area in high demand. Save thousands of dollars with the SOLAR POWER system.
The famous Calamvale District Park is located a short stroll from the house and features a range of different play equipment designed to suit Brisbane Kids and Teenagers of all ages and abilities. Calamvale Park is becoming so well-known must be its GIANT enclosed slide, which lives up to its name both in size and fun!
This SOLID BRICK home boasts a clever layout that provides comfortable, relaxed living all year round. The BEDROOMS are LARGER than normal and the master bedroom is positioned at the rear of the home. Other features include a large open plan living area that includes a contemporary & renovated kitchen designed with double door pantry, new bench-top ideal for meal preparation and there's ample storage with solid cabinetry. Overlooking the outdoor entertaining area & backyard, it's easy for mum to keep an eye on the kids. The enclosed sunroom is ideal for informal living or dining area and creates a superb ambiance that will cater for huge family gatherings.
The property is fully fenced with room front and back for kids or pets to play safely. The home also has WIDE SIDE-ACCESS for a caravan, boat or extra cars.
Schools, shops and doctors are minutes away and Translink bus service just around the corner.
• 4 Large bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms
• Quality New Curtains & tinted front & back windows
• Ceiling fans & Split system Air Conditioner
• CCTV monitors and security alarm system
• Ensuite to main bedroom
• Separate spacious lounge room
• New Oven and large bench-top
• New SOLAR SYSTEM inverter
• Freshly painted and New carpets
• Separate good size laundry
• Combined family and dining area adjacent to kitchen
• Large sun room and private rear entertainment area
• Carport space for caravan or fishing boat
• Big double lock-up garage
• Skylight in the kitchen area
• Termite barrier installed
• Tiled sunroom
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Two big garden sheds
• Undercover BBQ area with food processing table
• Garden undercover area
• 5000L rainwater tank
• Minutes to Schools & Bus Stop, Bus to Sunnybank / City / Griffth University, Doctors, Sport and Shopping
• Close to popular Calamvale District Park
• Rental estimate is: $480 to $510 per week
We welcome all enquiries and look forward to see you at the open home on Saturday!