AVAILABLE TO INSPECT...
Brick and Tile home, Open plan Living, Low Maintenance, Affordable with a Convenient Location.
Positioned in a family friendly street 13 Pearse Street offers a well thought out flowy floorplan and a fully fenced backyard. Featuring open plan living, three good size bedrooms, remote lock-up garage, air conditioning, two way bathroom, convenient location and much more. Whether you are looking to invest or searching for a solid family home without breaking the bank you can't go wrong here.
- 3 good sized bedroom complete with built-in wardrobes, master with bathroom access & walk in robe
- Modern kitchen with ceramic cooktop, dishwasher space and plenty of cupboards storage and bench room, large fridge cavity, breakfast bar
- Modern two way bathroom with shower and deep bathtub, separate toilet
- Open plan family living room with air con & ceiling fan
- Open plan dining area with ceiling fan
- Internal laundry with built in cupboards
- Remote single lock-up with internal entrance and backyard entry
- Courtyard entertaining area
- Security screens
- Garden shed
- Easy care gardens
- Fully fenced 342m2
- Currently tenanted
- Build year: 2006
- Centenary Highway
- Public Transport
- Major Shopping Centres
- Primary & Secondary Schools
- Parks & Playgrounds
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.