SOLD by EMMA WALTER | 0404 478 102
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & EMMA WALTER SOLD…
- | 13 Mount Maroon Street, Algester | -
LOW MAINTENANCE BLOCK, Popular Algester LOCATION!!
This Algester low set is in a peaceful yet convenient location, and with a park across the road, the kids or big kids will think they have won the Jackpot. This solid brick home is perfectly suited to families and is ready for you to move in or rent out. Boasting four bedrooms, a huge tiled open-plan living area with carpeted lounge, a low maintenance garden and situated in a lovely tranquil position, it is sure to provide comfort and enjoyment to its new owners.
The tiled foyer leads to the modern central kitchen with timber cabinetry, bench space, electric stovetop, range hood and oven. It adjoins a cosy tiled dining area that overlooks the vast and open lounge, both areas are Air Conditioned to keep you warm on these cold winter nights.
The tiled dining space opens to the big outdoor secluded undercover patio, bringing the outside in. Everyone will adore entertaining and dining out there, rain, hail or shine. Complete with lawn and tall fencing for added privacy. This outdoor area is very secure for children and pets, with low maintenance this is a wonderful space for the kids' cubby house or play equipment.
All four of the bedrooms have robes and carpets. The master also featuring a large window letting in natural light and air conditioner for warming up cold winter nights. As expected, you will find a walk-in robe and ensuite. The main bathroom is neat, tidy, and modern.
The home features:
* 4 Built-in Bedrooms
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Modern built in kitchen with electric cook-top
* Large living area opens up onto covered patio area
* Modern tiled bathroom with separate shower, bath, and toilet
* Separate large media/entertainment room
* Remote controlled double garage with built in laundry
* 4 x Air-conditioners, Ceiling fans
* Solar Panels 5 kw (19 Panels)
* Security screens and blinds throughout
* Small covered alfresco dining area off the living room
* Large open plan dining and carpeted lounge
* Main bathroom with separate tub and shower, separate toilet
* Nbn fibre to the premises
* Easy to maintain yard on 458sqm
* Brisbane City Council Rates $370.20 per quarter
* Water $280.32 per quarter
* Built in 2003
Within close range to your door is Tee Time Golf Driving Range, Algester Asia Mart, Algester State School, Sunnybank Hills Shopping town, TAFE Queensland Acacia Ridge, Calamvale Community College, Calamvale Central and loads more.
This spacious home offers incredible value for you and your family, right in the heart of Algester. With schools and shops only a few minutes away, not to mention a park across the road, this is a wonderful spot to settle down and let your family grow. This low maintenance home gives you more time to spend on the important things in life!! Contact Emma today to see your new home.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.