LUXE COASTAL INDULGENCE
Exquisitely designed and meticulously crafted, Number Thirteen Langura Street is the essence of Australian coastal living. Set on 570m2 of prime North facing beachside real estate in a quiet street this newly constructed residence must be seen to be truly appreciated.
Spread over two light filled levels this luxury abode epitomises indoor-outdoor living with stunning covered alfresco zones that effortlessly combine with carefree and breezy interiors.
The ground floor makes for the perfect entertainer with the entire space being open from the stunning kitchen through to the sparkling in-ground pool combining in to one expansive area perfect for relaxed beachside living.
The lavish master suite offers excellent separation and enjoys an elevated aspect over the pool and natural backdrop. The private parents retreat and deluxe ensuite with standalone bath turn this master suite into a true sanctuary.
All other rooms are finished to the same impeccable standard, with quality finishes, superb bespoke built-in cabinetry, high ceilings and generous proportions.
Filled with natural light and soothed by sea breezes this exceptional family home exudes timeless coastal chic in a premier location.
• 570sqm of prime North facing beachside land with the park as your neighbour
• High ceilings, light filled living and bespoke timber features throughout
• Designer kitchen enjoys a stunning pool view, stone tops, ample storage, quality appliances including a 900mm dual fuel upright cooker and integrated dishwasher
• Multiple spacious indoor and outdoor living zones with seamless integration
• Four oversize bedrooms all with built in storage and ceiling fans plus dedicated built-in study nook
• Stylish family bathroom boasts twin vanity and separate toilet
• Lavish master suite including parents retreat, large walk-in robe and stunning designer ensuite with standalone bath
• Cleverly designed ground floor bathroom includes direct outdoor access perfect for beachside living
• Quality low maintenance contemporary coastal finishes throughout
• North facing outdoor entertaining area overlooking brand new private sparkling inground pool
• Fully fenced backyard with large lawn areas, gated park access and low maintenance tropical gardens
• Generous double garage with epoxy flooring, rear access and additional storage; plus gated access providing additional off street parking for boats and vans
• Close to beach, coastal pathway, shops, cinemas, schools, health hub and facilities
Be quick as quality beachside properties of this calibre are highly sought after. Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.