Another One Under Contract by Jonathon McMahon
Perched upon a low maintenance allotment in the heart of sought-after Springfield is this lowset residence which has been lovingly looked after by tenants who vacate on the 16th September 2021 - an ideal investment for the astute investor looking to increase to their portfolio, or a first home buyer's dream that ticks all the boxes.
This property is situated in a prime location that is close to all the essential amenities including the USQ Campus, a selection of public and private schools with TSAC on your doorstep, the Orion Shopping Precinct, public transport including the Railway Station within walking distance, and convenient access to the Centenary Highway, it is a direct commute to Brisbane just a 30-minute travel to the heart of Brisbane City!
As you enter the home you are led through the hallway to the main living area which embraces a true open plan format combining the carpeted lounge, the tiled dining and kitchen which offers a cohesive space to relax and unwind. This living space is serviced by a powerful reverse cycle air conditioning unit and a ceiling fan for ample air circulation critical for the upcoming summer months, while the soft woollen carpet has been installed throughout the bedrooms and to the lounge for that additional level of comfort.
The U-shaped kitchen is modish and has been constructed to incorporate a cherry oak woodgrain in the cabinetry design offering a touch of style against the splash back with excellent storage options, while the remainder of the kitchen boasts electric appliances including the glass cooktop, quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and recently installed and near brand new oven, plus a breakfast bar made perfect with the addition of stools.
There are four bedrooms in total which accompany this home, all featuring built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, the master inclusive of its own private en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. The main bathroom is equipped with a seperate shower and full-sized bathtub to accommodate the family or guests needs.
Outside, the outdoor alfresco patio is located and flows seamlessly off the lounge through glass sliding doors, overlooking the fully fenced and ultra-private backyard.
• Open plan main living including the lounge, dining, and kitchen - the lounge is equipped with a reverse cycle air conditioning unit and a ceiling fan
• Modern U-shaped kitchen with a breakfast bar, ample cabinetry, tiled splash back, quality stainless steel appliances including the oven and dishwasher, electric glass cooktop, single fridge space
• Well appointed master bedroom with an en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
• Three additional well portioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Two bathrooms service the home - the main bathroom features a full-sized bathtub and separate shower
• Near brand new ceiling fans throughout, replaced in June 2020
• Security Screens throughout
• Downlighting throughout
• New hot water system installed February 2021
• Internal laundry
• Double remote lock-up garage
• Low maintenance and fully fenced yard
• Rear private outdoor alfresco patio
• Prime location close to schools, public transport, shopping centres, the Brisbane CBD
Don't delay on inspecting this rare opportunity to secure a four bedroom home in this sought after pocket of Springfield, contact Jonathon McMahon today!
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- 4 BED
- 2 BATH
- 2 CAR PARKS
- 372 m2 LAND