Impressive Beachside Family Home of Grand Proportions
Positioned on a prime piece of beachside real estate, Number Thirteen Currawan Street has been meticulously planned and created to cater for a modern growing family. This superb residence will impress with its relaxed sense of style and light filled design. Spread over two levels of palatial proportions, the home showcases an immensely flexible floorplan with a multitude of living areas spilling effortlessly onto alfresco zones.
With its beautiful stone benchtops, streamlined joinery and oversized island/breakfast bar, the kitchen includes quality appliances and a large walk-in pantry. Flowing on from the kitchen the main living area seamlessly connects with the outdoors offering wonderful day to day family living and a great entertainer's lifestyle. Complete with a north facing covered outdoor alfresco that leads to the striking inground pool and low maintenance lush gardens this home boasts the perfect balance.
Combining both a practical layout and easy-care finishes throughout, the neutral colour pallete has been cleverly chosen to suit the Queensland climate while bold architectural elements give the home a commanding street presence.
• 546sqm of North facing blue-chip real estate just 120 steps to the sand
• Near new residence with impressive scale completed July 2020 still under builders' warranty
• Hebel construction renowned for its thermal and acoustic properties
• Meticulously planned to capture summer sea breezes and northern winter sunshine
• Huge contemporary family home boasting an impressive 403m2 of under roof family living with multiple indoor and outdoor zones
• Chef's kitchen enjoys a stunning pool view, stone tops, ample storage, quality appliances and butler's pantry
• Four king-sized bedrooms on the upper level all with ensuites and walk in robes
• Office or 5th bedroom on lower floor great for guests or working from home
• Master suite of palatial proportions includes ensuite and walk in robe plus private balcony
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning, ceiling fans, plantation shutters and quality window coverings
• All weather north facing outdoor entertaining area overlooking sparkling private inground pool
• Generous over height double garage with epoxy flooring plus additional gated off-street parking
• Fully fenced with lush lawn areas, low maintenance tropical plantings and a garden shed
• Close to beach, playground, local shops, major retail, cinemas, schools, health hub and sports stadium
Just steps to kilometres of pristine white sandy beaches and minutes to shops, schools and the Sunshine Coast hospital and Stadium, blue chip properties of this calibre are in high demand.
This home is really one of a kind, it certainly deserves your inspection to really uncover all it has to offer. Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.