SPRAWLING LOW-SET IN PRIME POCKET
Situated in one of Wurtulla's most desired pockets this sprawling low set family home is a must to inspect. Positioned on a spacious 651sqm parcel in a quiet street this stunning designer residence is part of a master planned community featuring world class lake, BBQ's, playgrounds, kilometers of lake side walking paths and high-performance sporting facilities.
Oozing street appeal Number Twelve Ketch Street is a designer residence boasting a contemporary coastal façade surrounded by other quality properties. Combining both a practical layout and high-quality finishes throughout, the neutral colour palete has been cleverly chosen to suit the Queensland climate while bold architectural elements give the home a commanding street presence.
Spacious, light, and airy the open plan living, dining and kitchen is a great place to relax with friends and family and direct access to the large all weather outdoor entertaining area ensures seamless indoor-outdoor flow.
In total, there are four generous bedrooms with plenty of built in storage and ceiling fans. The large master boasts a private garden view and has its own large walk in robe and spacious ensuite with lavish corner spa bath and dual shower.
Add to this the large double garage with internal entry, double gates for side access, water tank, low maintenance tropical gardens, and the quiet position and you truly have a beautiful and practical family home.
• Spacious 651sqm parcel of land in a quiet pocket of Wurtulla
• Air-conditioned open plan living and dining plus separate media room great for day to day family living
• Contemporary kitchen with stone tops, dual fuel upright cooker, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
• Four generous bedrooms with built in storage and ceiling fans
• Large family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Master suite features large walk in robe plus generous ensuite with spa, dual vanity and double shower
• Private all weather outdoor entertaining area overlooks massive backyard surrounded by low maintenance gardens with ample room for a pool
• Double garage with internal access plus gated side access ideal for boats or trailers
• Close to schools, shops, transport, lake, and beaches
It is all about lifestyle and location here so close to pristine beaches, schools, shops, cinemas and the new multi-billion-dollar world class health precinct. Whether it be owner occupied or investment this exceptional opportunity will not last.
Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.