Another One Sold by Jonathon McMahon
Welcome to 10 Trinity Crescent, a home that isn't your normal offering that is for sure!! If you are looking for a grand and exclusive home that has all the space a growing family will ever need plus more then don't overlook this one.
With a total of four living areas, ducted air conditioning and a huge backyard will full remote gated side access this has everything you want.
• Elevated and gorgeous street appeal set behind a beautiful row of established Magnolia trees and mature gardens
• Four huge bedrooms all with built in robes (bedroom 2 has an upgrade to a large walk in robe)
• Master is located at the rear of the home offering a stunning en-suite and extra large walk in robe plus direct access to the outdoor alfresco area
• Double side remote gate access for any extra cars or toys you may want to store down the side or at the back
• Huge carport off the side of the home offering plenty of extra undercover car accommodation (total of 4 cars under the carport)
• Large 3.0kw solar system
• Fully zoned and ducted air conditioning that was fully replace only 12 months ago
• Separate children's retreat
• Qaulity steel framed home
• Separate media room currently used as a prayer room
• Open plan kitchen living and dining area
• Kitchen has all the trimmings you would expect including gas cooking, glass splash back, built in microwave, lots of drawer storage, massive walk in pantry, huge fridge space,
dishwasher and stone tops
• Beautifully appointed fixtures and fittings throughout including high quality floating timber flooring throughout the bedrooms
• Extra large rumpus at the rear of the property currently setup for the ultimate dinner parties, you choose the layout that works for you
• Free flowing living through the bi fold doors to the undercover alfresco and beyond
• Fully concreted footpaths around the home
• Huge concrete hardstand area for lots of storage or outdoor entertaining
• Lockable shed
• Massive flat grassed area with plenty of room to install a pool if you wish while still maintaining a generous back yard
• Fully fenced block with some established vegetable gardens at the back
• High quality window coverings throughout, water tank, security lighting, very private roller screen to the alfresco area
• Built in 2010 and looking brand new!
There is so so so much on offer and this simply put is the most amazing executive property on the market in Augustine Heights right now so it will be sold. The question is will you be the one kicking yourself if you didn't come along to the open home to find out how special it really is?
For more information please contact Jonathon McMahon and he will be most helpful in finding your dream Augustine Heights home, but who knows it might be staring you right in the face!