BRING THE FAMILY…BRING THE TOYS!!!
Nestled in a quiet street surrounded by other quality properties this home is a must to inspect. With an impressive street presence, Number Ten Boolagi Drive will suit a variety of buyers, from the growing family to the astute investor. Clever design is evident throughout starting with the solid rendered front fence and private gate house with remote opening aluminum gates leading you not only to the large garage but massive over height double carport plus additional hardstand area.
The spectacular entry will leave you breathless with its oversize feature door, double height ceiling, and spacious open feel. The floor plan provides flexibility and functionality for a large family with multiple separate living zones and generous spaces. Cook up a storm in the centrally located kitchen complete with stone benches and ample storage.
Relax in the air-conditioned master suite with generous proportions including a huge walk-in robe and equally impressive ensuite with twin vanity and stand-alone bath. The other four spacious bedrooms have built ins and ceiling fans. The main bathroom includes floor to ceiling tiles, large walk-in shower plus a separate toilet for functionality.
Ideal for the Queensland climate, the East facing outdoor covered entertaining area includes a private spa and is a wonderful space to relax and entertain family and friends. The fully fenced low maintenance block with tropical gardens includes two garden sheds, plus a north facing yard with plenty of room for a swimming pool if desired.
• 608m2 in quiet street surrounded by quality properties
• Large family home with great separation
• Multiple separate indoor living areas for the largest of families
• Centrally located kitchen boasts stone benches and ample storage
• Five generous bedrooms with built in storage plus an office
• Lavish master wing includes oversized ensuite with standalone bath
• Stunning hardwood timber floors to upper level
• All weather outdoor entertaining including private heated spa
• Fully fenced with generous lawn and low maintenance established tropical gardens
• Double lock up garage, massive undercover boat and caravan storage plus garden shed
• Additional gated off-street parking for more vehicles
• Private and gated pedestrian entry with intercom
• Close to beach, waterways, shops, schools, facilities, and transport
This home is an absolute standout and must be inspected to truly appreciate all that's on offer in this convenient location just moments' drive to the Sunshine Coast Health precinct, beaches, shops and schools.