Sensational Architecturally designed home you HAVE to see to appreciate!
1 Windward Place demands respect in the ultimate position on the street. Located across the road from a quiet parcel of council land and a short stroll to the local park and irish pub.
The curves and angles from the front of the home really set the tone for what's inside. Step inside the double french doors into an extra wide hallway and square set ceilings with a stunning hanging garden feature. As you walk through the ceiling steps up in height before you're met with souring 4.7m high raked ceilings to the living and dining areas. Beautiful!
In many Architecturally designed homes practicality gets lost but this home is a perfect example of both design and livability. The open planned living space is expansive and flows outside, while there is plenty of privacy for the media room and bedrooms throughout.
The front of the home features 2 massive bedrooms serviced by a unique bathroom layout and separate toilet. The 3rd bedroom is located in the middle of the home tucked away on its own , perfect for a teenager or nursery. Then You have this expansive master suite overlooking the gorgeous gardens and canal at the rear of the home. You'll love sitting in the stand alone bath on a late evening with a glass of wine in hand, or utilising the massive double shower tucked behind the wall for privacy.
Other features you'll love include;
- Master bedroom with walk in robe fitted with mirrored doors
- 2 King size bedrooms fitted with triple mirrored robes
- 4th bedroom or study is oversized and has access to the outdoor entertainment
- Outdoor entertainment area off kitchen with stacker doors and water feature
- Square set ceilings throughout
- Media room/ Pool room perfect for entertaining
- Large outdoor area overlooking the canal
- Room for a pool and easy access
- Oversized Pontoon with power and water
- Pontoon fitted with electric winch and dry boat storage plus a jet ski dock
- 15.5m (52ft) Quay Line
- Well appointed kitchen with 40mm stone throughout and european appliances
- 3rd bathroom located with the laundry which is perfect for after a trip on the water
- Pop-up irrigation throughout the garden and lawn
- Well established lawns and hedgeing surrounding the home
- Garage with epoxy flooring and storage
- Low Body Corporate
- Rental Appraisal : $1350 per week
At Calypso Bay, you'll have direct boating access to The Broadwater and Moreton Bay; no bridges, no speed limits. You can be on the open water in next to no time.
The brand new multi-purpose Residents' Leisure Club is the hub of community life at Calypso Bay. This resort-style complex is exclusively for Calypso Bay residents and offers an array of wonderful facilities including pools and a gym.
Fabulous fishing, relaxed boating and never-ending fun times. If you enjoy fishing, Calypso Bay is only a short cruise from Jumpinpin, Crusoe Island, Canaipa Passage, Whalley's Gutter, Tiger Mullet Channel, Northern Bedrooms, Horseshoe Bay and Kalinga Bank.
Calypso Bay features nearby estuary waters teeming with Flathead, Whiting, Tailor and Bream. Pull into one of the idyllic islands for a picnic. The small island upon a small island. You'll find your favourite spot – but never tire of looking for another!
Calypso Bay other features
- Harrigans Irish Pub
- Walking Tracks
- Parks for the Kids
- Roaming security
This opportunity wont last long so get in touch to arrange your private viewing!
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice